Where is Ren?
Where is Ren?
I am thinking that Shamus is the new Ren.
Before he left Ren said that when he came back he would not be as open as to where he lived. Also his signature states:
It’s always good to have the voice of authority
It speaks as if it knows
And everyone gets to shake in their boots
As the voice of authority crows
by shamus, the know nothing shaman from Preguntaville, in the land of Shame-on-us, and I am not here to hurt you.
And we all know that Ren was the man obsessed with authoritarianism.
As far as posting pictures on Thom's board:
It should be just right click on the picture/cartoon you want to post and select "copy image location". Then when posting on Thom's Board click on the picture (Second Icon from the right and paste where it says "Image Location" and press ok. I allways select "None" for "Image Location". Kate likes to mess with this, but I just like the picture to stand by itself.
Labels: ren

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home