ren Part II
Part II of You meet all Kinds on the Internet. Compensatory Narcissistic Personality Disorder
I finished my psychological analysis of Ren at Part II of You meet all Kinds on the Internet. Compensatory Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Ren's latest quote:
I've said something like that maybe once, if that, and only in reference to something specific that would take too long for me to develop in this context. That's the response I was referring to.
Once again Ronald interferes with one of my conversations with another person on this board, and says unnecessary things that could be seen as an attempt to inflame a conversation between that person and myself. I don't pay attention to what he does with others, so I don't know if this is a pattern. I leave it to Seahawkfan, but I don't feel what I just said to him was meant to be combative or disagreeable. We actually had been having what I thought was an civil conversation, even though we appear far apart on this Middle East issue.
Labels: ren

3 Comments:
Yes Loganthor it was a riot!
What do you think of my diagnosis?
Mommy and daddy was because we had a talk about how we all carry our baggage from childhood with us.
And the web page had the parents being partially to blame for the desease.
Also it was easy to search for "mother" and "father" under his screen name.
I want the link on the trolls thread or Miles new one. Also maybe repeat the one on the Communist Board.
Did you see that one?
Yes he did back hand me.
But I thought I was being subtle and see if he was really wants to discuss unpleasant things.
In my defense, Ren was the one that brought it up on repeated occasions.
And sunrise has no compassion for Gnarlie (or anyone I think).
Post a Comment
<< Home