Ohhh, the victims at Thom's Board!
Ohhh, the victims at Thom's Board!
I think we have all seen the latest victimhood thread: Hateful or harrassing messages.
Especially all the talk about winners and losers.
Even Ren has to make some funny remarks:
Attitudes could change, Chris. It's not that different than getting negotiations going in the Middle East. I'm open to a trying for a less hostile environment. If an administrator or moderator takes an authoritarian position on this that excludes them from reciprocal respect with everyone, not recognizing the effect their own behavior can have if they don't, then you are right, it's not likely to work.
Yes to solve the ME problems we just need to have more negotiations.
Labels: ren, Thom's Loonies

2 Comments:
I agree that nothing will change.
What do you think was compelling about Miles comments. The monkeys? I almost thought that they were talking about me for a moment. lol
I think Ric has some good comments though. Nothing came out of my post.
Yes, on Ren.
But I don't think it will change anything. Before the old threads got chopped off, I was able to read some of the old posts and it was funny to see Ren, sunrise part two (mentalist part two), Anti and Kate all talking without a single conservative voice. Even Sawdust just stayed to himself and no arguements.
They are just too close to really criticize each other.
Post a Comment
<< Home