ThomHartmann

Monday, September 04, 2006

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

Sunrise/Ren

Since you found his goat. Why not link some of those fine messages he had for you to the Hateful thread.... get a ruling from the Admins.

This is a suggestion from one of my friends. But I wanted to respond here in case anyone had any other suggestions.

I am not so concerned about showing his transgression as of now. If I did I would probably put it on my own blog. I doubt the admins would do anything about it anyway.
I still plan on visiting some of his issues raised on the Hateful thread. Shamus still acts like a clone of Ren. Most recently attacking simple words and phrases.

I also plan on posting a response to his bold comments post. And I should still be able to talk on "his" threads by responding to his attacks from the perspective of the board member that gets his attacks. Tricky but still doable. Maybe a little Deconstruction could come in handy.

Ren has also opened up an interesting door by stating:
I do not want you to address me again.


Seems like we can go around and state this phrase and thus no one can address me or even talk about the issues that I am concerned about. Sort of like the super shield.

Did anyone notice this:
Dont bother to read the interview below that Ronald has posted, its a hoax.
You idiot, Ronald.

So far I have about 10 times that sunrise has put his foot in his mouth with false statements/articles he parades around. And it is so ironic that he calls me an idiot. I am the one that just reposted his false articles. Yesterday I was doing some research for my More thread and came saw lots of links about how this article was false.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home