ThomHartmann

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

Miles

This just in...
So they banned you, huh?

It's a shame I had to get myself banned to get the point across, but at least I took you with me.

Dear Thom Hartmann:
LMFAO!!!
This looks like Miles. Unfortunately it did not capture his email, I still wish I could talk to him.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 12:43 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

I posted a new entry on my blog asking as such.
But yes maybe a comment is also a good idea on that thread.

 
At September 13, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Yes sir.
And I reviewed my post again and see no reason that I should or should've deleted the post.
Just like all information it is up to the reader to interpret it. After Ren analysing me for over a year then I feel it is about time I paid him back.

Hey, did you see sawdust email address. I think I will email him and ask what is going on. I won't invite him to join us but just talk.

 
At September 13, 2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Sue:
"One thing that I apologise for not making clear to members and moderators alike, is that banning is not to be a public sport, like putting someone in the stocks, and not to be a matter for debate. Instead, offenders are to be quietly escorted off the premises, denying them the attention which so many of them crave. I hope you realise by now that we do not ban lightly, and will consult each other when in doubt. The result should be a more positive atmosphere in which to discuss the issues with those you agree with and those you disagree with alike, and less focus on personalities. I trust you will enjoy this improvement.
Sue N. "
This post got me curious. It was like the cop that shows up and says nothing to see here, move along. I wonder if she deleted a post that talked about the people that were gone-last night.

I have not heard anything, and you?
I don't think they will even respond to our emails.

 
At September 13, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Yes it was curious, and yes I wrote to him, no response yet. Maybe he will respond by tomorrow.

Sorry but what do you mean about Sysops area?

 
At September 13, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Yes, Kulak.
But they have banned even IP addresses at least for littlebigman.
And I suspect they may have do it this time also.

Honestly guys what do you think my chances are? LOL.

Loganthor it may guilt by association for you sorry.

 
At September 13, 2006 5:34 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

You did get sue's email...
106214.1601@CompuServe.com
I sent my letter to her also.
WTF.

So tell me what was so wrong about my blog post? Nothing more than what Ren has done for a year. I am still proud of presenting a point of view and allowing the reader to decide based on his own words and actions.

 
At September 13, 2006 7:22 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

What do you mean kulak?
I think we should all be comfortable with what we post.
As I posted before, I added:
[META name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW" /]
to the code.
Thus no spider for searches will log our conversations. If we want we can just not publish our posts. After editing we can just save the post. But Seahawkfan did not register and thus he would not see our conversation.

As far as secure between us, I picked people that I knew for a while and had their email. So the security is our own trust with each other.

I could not find another blog provider without paying that provided a higher level of security.

But what do you guys want.
I am always up to setting up a board.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home