ThomHartmann

Friday, September 15, 2006

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

Kate, LOL.

Thom,

I think at the end of the day it will be you, Sue, and Cognitive Dissonance in your forums, plus some new people who may create a new and wonderful place. I'm not sure whether the old timers will drift back, except out of force of habit.

The people who are quiet now have earnestly engaged in many conversations over a period of years, making your board a uniquely aware, yet heartful, place to discuss the issues of the day.

I'm afraid the administrative response to the very subtle and creeping cancer that infected your forum was too much and too late.

Kate

Shit is she stupid or just don't read. The quote earlier on that thread was actually something close to what I have already stated on several occasions. Maybe she is just being cool.
Maybe it is easier to have a fake ID as I thought. LOL.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Common_Man_Jason:
"My email is hartmannfan going to jasonmott with a dot then a com."

 
At September 16, 2006 12:30 AM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Too late on laying low.
Lisa whistled.
I think I will ignore her for now.
I missed Miles #3.
What is the name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home