ThomHartmann

Friday, September 15, 2006

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

Chris's wise but foolish words...

Originally posted by Chris De Getmon:
Jason, Don, Mark, Kate, Howard, et al, from the older group. This is directed at all of you. It appears that the Powers that Be on this Board are engaging in the worst type of deception I can think of. Usha has had her Moderator status revoked and as far as I know has been banned as well. Usha, Wobbe, and Andger are forming a collective to launch another Message Board where all diversity will truly be welcomed, affirmed, and honored. I’ve offered my support in any way they choose, be it money, or other wise. Anyone is welcome to join us. Hope we can all reunite under the banner of freedom, not oppression.

Yes, the oppressed became the oppressors and it failed big time. LOL.
Also is was funny that Chis went off the reservation at least more than once.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home