ThomHartmann

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

Ron (I) am still banned and they want me to wait until January.

But in the mean time if any of our friends are still around...
We have started another board at:
Drumroll please...
http://rdrutherford.proboards85.com/index.cgi
I know, I know. I have no originality in naming things.
My boss always comes up with names for web sites. That's it blame it on my boss.
LMFAO.

Admins get into the Psyops area-just ask. Again more of a play on words. Malapropism or some such shit.

A couple of emails from my "Friends"

Ron,

If Thom sends you an email asking you to wait until January for reinstatement, then do so without a peep, other than a thankyou, of course. I am probably betraying sysop trust by telling you this, but after all the effort you have invested so far I would hate to see you blow it.

Good luck

Bill



Ron,

Let's revisit this in January. That should give everything enough time
to cool down.

Thom

WTF. Revist something 3 months from now.


And lastly all the loosers from Thom's have moved to:
http://nostomania.proboards66.com/index.cgi
It's fun to watch "Liberals" in their natural habitat.
But be careful like Steve Irwin learned. LOL.

3 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 7:36 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Just a heads up to Loganthor.
Since you probably got the emails also.

 
At September 28, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

It was nice that Joe got back safe and sound! He has a blog also but I always loose the link.

But I think we should contact him. his email address is: crap@thelife.la

What do you think>?

 
At September 28, 2006 11:54 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Guess what...

I love:
Family, guns and God.

LMFAO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home