ThomHartmann

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

Who is Hank Worstenpens?

Hank Worstenpens.
I must have missed something but he is going around asking for everyone (select persons) to email him,
at "wobbe.kuiper [at] planet [dot] nl".

I got bitch slapped by ric. Spam???
‘Cognitive Dissonance’:

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME AGAIN

Last night you sent a spam email to me. Let me make my desires very clear to you, and to the Administrators of these boards: I do not want you, or any created ‘persona’ of you (former or future), to ever contact me, and I wish for you to never address me on these boards.

Labels: ,

25 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Loganthor, yes Jason's last post was simply great. But I think he forgot me, even though we have not talked recently.

I sent him an email telling him my address and posted a link to the phpBB, that one of my posts here links to. He must of thought I was selling something. It is an open source software. I thought if they wanted to set up a board they should look into that format at least.

 
At September 17, 2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

What do you think is appealing about the Pacific Northwest?

I don't mind them falling prey to my postings only that I need to control the outcome somehow. You know mind control or something. LOL.

It almost looks like no one really cares that I am there again. Or maybe if I don't respond to their accusations then they don't know or care enough to read the tea leaves.

 
At September 17, 2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

I guess it would be similar to how Bush is misinterpretted. You remember him talking about how it would be easier if he was a dictator.
Stupid to say but true, the dictator has all the 'freedoms' just no one else (or very few) have the freedoms.

 
At September 17, 2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hank Worstenpens:
[URL=http://rdrutherford.blogspot.com/2006/08/part-ii-of-you-meet-all-kinds-on.html]http://rdrutherford.blogspot.com/2006/08/part-ii-of-you-meet-all-kinds-on.html[/URL]

[Cogitive Dissonance = Rutherford, banned for excessive abuse and now allowed back in through back door; we're currently being adviced by our esteemed moderators to listen to his [URL=http://thomhartmann.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5741097651/m/7951045802?r=8001006802#8001006802]advice[/URL]][/QUOTE]

Is that the Miles man back?

 
At September 17, 2006 11:24 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

This must be Miles email also:
wobbe.kuiper [at] planet [dot] nl

 
At September 18, 2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

I am sure you read my post to Craig. This should show some amount of knowledge, even if it is technical.

Yes, I assume the comment about Bill and he "knows his stuff".

I hope you noticed that since yesterday I changed Miles link to another letter I wrote to Thom asking for Miles and you to be reinstated. LOL.
If you want I can post your prior letter in that link or any other letter you want.

Without directly addressing Mark's comments on spam, I think I will present Craig with the information.

I am sure you missed it but Kate had said she forgave me but then deleted the post, had a picture of a church billboard.

 
At September 18, 2006 10:02 AM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

No problem but let me wait until later today. And give me a chance to think it over.

 
At September 18, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Yes, I am not sure where Ren has been.
But he did post some stuff since we got banned.

 
At September 18, 2006 10:57 AM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Yes, you are exactly right.
But I just want to keep my head down for now.

Sunrise is just having too much fun with my cartoon thread while I am away. Fuck!!!

It seems that not many have made comments about the phpBB link. But did you check out Craigs Forum!
Excellent example.

What do you think now?

 
At September 18, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

No I am sure Hank is Miles.
He can never stop a good fight and the only one to link to my "Creepy" post. Haha, gone to another place in my blog. A little shell game.

Yes, Craig is out in left field but I don't mind helping them with a web site. I still have tons of advice for him.

But if you still want me to post your email and short response I can and try to deny that we know each other than you emailed me at du78 which I already posted on Thom's board.

 
At September 18, 2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Brian, OK. I will wait.

If you do end up with more free time let us think about how to solve that problem. I have given lots of suggestions so far, but maybe you have an exact idea of where your next adventure will take you.

sunrise is an ass, but for now I don't want to upset the apple cart. He is like the stupidest man alive to bring up the rules. He has violated nearly everyone and now claims he is the victim. The last time he tried that-remember we kicked his butt.

If I do post I will note your new email address.

 
At September 18, 2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Your letter seems fine.
If I post it might seem a little 'naked' by itself. Meaning that the other letters filled in more detail than this one.

What do you want to do?
Have you asked Jason yet to post it?

 
At September 18, 2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

The way that they seem to be ignoring me seems like they like rules but don't like to really enforce them.
Sortof like good liberals-tough on crime but we don't want to hurt any criminals feelings [now would we?]?
Just with some more dialogue and discussion the problems will be fixed. LOL.

 
At September 18, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

How about you read through one more time and see if you need anymore to it for a reader reading it for the first time or not quite familiar with the situation.

Then I will open a new thread with it as the main entry. If we get responses then fine, if not maybe add an additional letter or just a link to my blog with the letters.

Any way I am willing to post whatever you want.

Fucking women!

 
At September 18, 2006 2:41 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

The transcript is up to you, but the climate seems tame now.
I broke some of the ice already, since everyone has run around and said CG is Ronald already.

 
At September 18, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Yes, I love it, but Ren will hit the roof if he gets back.
But I have no problem with that.

 
At September 18, 2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

I am just not sure that the statement about bias and hypocrisy will win us many friends.

 
At September 18, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Miles caught the switch up and wrote my "Creepy" in the comments section. LOL.
part II

He must have a backup of my post. His second post on the above thread.
"I just thought I'd post back what you tried to wipe under the rug, you fucking coward."

 
At September 18, 2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Just to get his goat a little more, I moved that link that had my letter about you and miles to this month and posted my response to Lisa's shock statement in another post.
LOL.
I like this because now each time he comes back with the same link he gets a different message.

 
At September 18, 2006 4:36 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Ok, I have your two emails.
I assume you want me to post the one to "To All" first.

I am thinking to just post with no comment, that may give the impression that Cog is you and not me.

If all is go, just give me the OK. And it should appear in the next hour.

 
At September 18, 2006 4:42 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

And no comments by me?

 
At September 18, 2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Open space under new thread?

 
At September 18, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Title "Letter from Loganthor".

 
At September 18, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Farwell Letter?

 
At September 18, 2006 4:52 PM, Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Here goes nothing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home