ThomHartmann

Monday, January 21, 2008

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

How to be Condescending in Analogies.



I think the technique of using "factual statements" is a great technique to be condescending by offering analogies of what people say...

I see part of that 77% as being extreme isolationists that would rather let millions of Negroes die rather than loose 1 American life. And whether it is establishing more secure bonds with African Nations or allowing DDT; every Geopolitical/Geostrategic idea boils down to USA Do/USA Say.

It matters little to these people whether China is the biggest explorer of oil in Africa or that most of the PSAs will probably go to other nations. It matters little whether China is propping up Socialist Dictators as long as there is no US involvement. It matters little to them if China is raping the resources of the world as an r-selected species as long as we have to live below the K level of growth.

Might I say that some of these people are navel (maybe naval also) gazing to the extreme.

[IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/magblog/co2_emitters_small.png[/IMG]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home