Man is ren one messed up Individual!
I am not going to collaborate all quotes to confirm all what he said but rens views are out there. Slab:
I could ask the same of you regarding karma points. It's universal love, ren.This is sort of in the middle of a discussion about Karma points at Thom's forum for participants. Then rens response to that (my responses in bold):
Honestly, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to see those karma points climbing every day....
Yes, shocked enough to instigate the accumulation between him and Kate to conspire to raise it above others. He explained that it was so that new people would not be distracted to think certain people were the experts when they were not. So naturally he had to set up himself and Kate as the "experts".
I sent an email to Ericka suggesting she disable the damn thing, it's utterly ridiculous. It's intended meaning has already been tampered with, obviously.
Yes, tampered with the second ren and Kate got registered. What a moron.
Now let me offer you a little friendly advice.Oh boy. You know what that means. Condescending attitude toward conservatives.
This is the fourth or fifth of your posts in a row focusing on me. Just notice that when you are trying to get into someone's else's head, you open the door to your own. Everything you do is reflective of something in your own mind. That's just a fact. So you open the door to your own mind when you try to get into someone else's. Empathic people have an advantage with that.Hell, can't he just get over himself? Ren spends so much on other people's business but does not like when someone actually looks at his business. You would think he could someday follow his own advice. Oh, that's right an authoritarian that grew up with authoritarian parents "has to" behave and act that way in public. Well he has opened himself up for people to see in his mind also. All that talk about his mother and father.
Are you empathic? Somehow I doubt it. Shocking people is not a normal empath's characteristic.
LMAO! He is the one to judge. He was raised in a spaced out mother on drugs and has not a single brain cell of empathy and then accuses others of no empathy. What a jerk. Yes and let millions die from terrorism is empathy of others. Or living under totalitarian dictators is showing empathy toward others. Empathy is for only certain victims.
What gives me an advantage is I don't care much about what's in your mind, so I don't go after what's in it. Come at me all you want and you'll just hand me the map to yours. But you won't have my map. At that point it's like tai chi. I'll know all your moves. I don't really want to know, that's a fact. But I won't repress what I see.And why all the psychoanalysis of conservatives? We have the map already and it is one messed up pile of cat xxxx.
Since you seem to have some fascination about this and you brought it up, I spent two years teaching Ronald the basics of mutual respect. He never seemed to grasp them.
I have more respect for others that ren can even grasp. But if he wants to live by a respect code, then he needs to show it. So far and even two years ago he has never shown any respect to me or any conservative except maybe Sawdust. Of course his idea of "teaching" is showing disrespect? He truly is a master of the Dale Carnegie classes. LOL.
I sincerely hope you already know about mutual respect. Mutual respect does not mean two people have to like each other. At the very, very basic level, if someone does not want to share, that is the border one doesn't intentionally cross. I realize abstract lines are difficult for some to "see" but I am hoping you have better "eyesight" than others around here have had.
More of his one way "respect". He wanted me to respect him with nothing in return. Hell I respect ren for a lot of things but being empathetic towards others or even trying to understand other points of view is not it.
I've lost interest in this type of personal exchange. This is not the topic I'm interested in. I hope you can appreciate that. This will be the only time I bring this up.
Again his bored (I'm so bored with you.) speech. You would think that he would understand that bringing up an issue and then showing disrespect and then saying "I'm bored with you!" is the epitome of disrespect.
This is an anarchic environment, for the most part, and I'm fully aware that whatever you do is up to you. That's where mutual respect comes in.
For ren that may be the case, but for others this type of post along with thousands of others shows his disrespect of others. Hell he even called other conservatives "it" like something below a living being. I guess that is what happens when a person is raised in one messed up family-they produce messed up individuals.
So it's going to be amateur hour with the twelve year olds, then. That's too bad, Slab. I actually had some respect for you.Yeah, that shows a lot of respect. Anyway I will buy that along with a bridge.
Slab, if you ever read this, believe me he has no respect for you or me or Loganthor or any conservative with a brain.
Labels: ren

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home