re: All my friends are former Republicans but I can not get along with any conservatives.
Ren: Just a side note on Obama, a friend of mine just died on the day of the Winter solstice, his father was a Republican senator here in the state of Washington years ago. He himself voted Republican all his life. He was planning to vote for Obama. And if you knew him, you'd know that's something. His reasoning was the guy seemed "genuine" when he watched him.Strange how ren has so many friends that somehow change from being a Republican when he shows so little RESPECT for others with conservatives points of view. Makes us have to wonder about what his "truths" in life are.
I also have to wonder how a fathers political affiliation means anything about the sons. I have a relative that was so fed up with the Democrats recently that she decided to register as Independent. Anecdotal stories would never be accepted for proof from ren, wonder how he can step in his own shit and not recognize it.
Anyway that technique for determining a candidate is about as good as he seems like a person I could have a beer with. I am sure ren would question the logic of that if one of his friends used it to describe a conservative candidate.
But, I still love that ren lives in his own world...
Labels: ren, Thom's Loonies

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home