Artjunky is a Dweeb!!!
I have to hand it to Artjunky, he can spew forth such bile that no conservative wants to talk to him much. His dogma I have seen only let up on one occasion. The funny part is that he never sees his shit as anything other than some truth.
I wonder if Saddam Hussein would have tortured his prisoners?Yes what can I say? Art is a complete moron. After all his supposed knowledge of Christianity, he really has no idea about the teaching of Jesus.
Oh, that's right, HE DID. I forget, where was it that he did this torturing? Oh, thats right, ABU GHRAIB...[Just comparing where peoples limbs were chopped off and that some prisoners were chained up until they just died is the same as a naked pyramid or having bags over the terrorists heads. That is always a good liberal technique of equalizing everything. Torture is torture and thus the US and Saddam are the same.]
And what did the right wing of the Bathist party say? It was probably something along the lines of what the right is telling us today: "We're fighting 'evil-doers' and we must win this battle..." I bet it was something like that. After all, the right loves to battle itself in the hopeless and never-ending wars. And of course the right never realizes that it's battling itself. The right-wingers in Iran, the right-wingers in Iraq, the right-winger hawks in Russia...are all battling each other.[Yes, more equalization between anything that Art feels is the "Right". Basically Art does nothing more than identify what people he dislikes and places them in the same category whether they fit or not. As far as wars without end, we can thank Democrats for such concepts of endless wars. That is war on poverty, war on drugs, war on hunger... I happened to hear someone on CSPAN recently and he talked about that when 'war' was batted around so loosely that he knew that people creating these memes were dealing with a dangerous precedent.]
I think they're just scared little people that hide behind their boarders and military tactics and weapons...oh yes, they are addicted to the fear because it gives them more power and the chance to live out their violent fantasies. Their beloved corporations love it too because fear sells weapons. The right wingers sell war using fear and of course, the corporations are more than happy to distribute their weapons of death. These radicals then tell us that Jesus/Muhammad (insert deity) told them that we need to use these bombs and tactics in order to solve their irrational fear that sold the wars in the first place.[I guess I would rather have fear of a true enemy that states their intentions clearly, than some made up enemy that is part of the USA. Arnold Kling when comparing the debates of Dems and GOPs noted that the Republicans enemies are foreign and the Democrats were domestic enemies. Which is more scary? Maybe he should listen to the Dems also and who their advisers are also. Even though this article is from my favorite nihilists, it does point out some important points for those loonie leftists: Vote for Change? Atrocity-Linked U.S. Officials Advising Democratic, GOP Presidential Frontrunners]
And when those childish and violent tactics stop working, like addicts, they look for more violent and abusive techniques to beat their enemy. They then have to tell us that torture is an American Christian family value of necessity just as the Islamic right tells their followers that suicide bombings is "patriotic." And eventually, as Hitler discovered, you need "FINAL SOLUTIONS" everywhere in order to solve your problems. To paraphrase, if you just kill enough of THEM you can win...
I think Jesus would torture...it's just the sort of thing Jesus would do.
And his Signature Line:
While your prophet rides a mule, mine rides a rocket ship. Shall we race?
JOIN YET? IT'S YOUR WAR - REPUBLICANS - GoArmy.com ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Common Dreams
Center For American Progress
F.A.I.R. Fairness And Accuracy In Reporting
Skeptics Annotated Bible
Landover Baptist Church
Labels: Thom's Loonies

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home