Part II-You meet all Kinds on the Internet
I just want to thank each and EVERY person for the wonderful time I have had at Thom's Forum. I have learned so much and now have a better understanding of the world and the USA. I am also know more about what areas I would like to learn more about.
So I must say it was a priviledge to be a member of such a diverse group of individuals. And while I am sure that I could have handled myself better there appears to be plenty of blame to go around. Before many of the old posts were wiped out, the board had a different flavour to it, and just like any living thing it must change and adapt to a new environment. This does not mean a left/right divide only that patterns of communication or understanding evolve over time.
Will the internet be a free like the wild west where we all hide behind personalities that are not neccessarily are our own. I recently was able to read some older material from back in the early part of 2006. And someone (Sunrise Part Two) asked me whether I could tell them the same stuff I said on the internet to them in the face. I think I misinterpreted to mean that we should meet. Of course I would still love to meet Miles in person. But back to the question, yes. When I first decided to come to the internet and blog and express my feelings, I choose to state clearly who I was and what I stood for. Whether some were unable to see that, to that I would say sorry.
So thank you all for visiting me and me being able to visit with you. I still hope that we can all meet in cyberspace or as Klaus would say ecapsrebyc.
Labels: Sunrise Part Two, Thom's Loonies

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home