Another Sock Puppet shows Stupidity
Dizlexus wrote:First no mention of what about free market religion regarding the "on and on and on". Then the sock groups all "Keynesians" as being "Trickle Down" which only shows his stupidity in regards to economics. Clearly the sock has no ideas about economics and the various fields of study. If the sock had looked harder he/she might have noticed that I stated I was New-Keynesian Structuralist. That of course is above the intellectual concepts that can not even identify between "trickle down" being a specific model and Keynesian economic theories that addresses a much broader analysis of economics. "Other names" indeed. Pfffft.
Well Ron, I didn't know who to believe so I did a review of your postings on economics. And I quote you: ". . . we both identify with "Keynesian" economic theories". And on, and on and on about the free market religion. You sir, owe Monk an apology. You economics are exactly as he described. Your accusation that he is a "liar" is nothing short of scurolous and is a very poor reflection on you and you intelectual honesty.
Perhaps the problem is that you do not recognize "Trickle Down" theory by its other names.
Oh well, maybe Thom's needs better socks...
BarefootGen wrote:
Don't worry. Ron has been unpersoned.
LMAO, Thanks!!!
PS: Fucking stupid ass "Monk" owes me an apology 100 times for lying and banning and just fucking around with members. He needs to get a life.
Labels: Thom's Loonies

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home