Penis Report from Thom's Thursday Afternoon Radio Show
No problemo, Mr. Lefty.
First, I suppose I should clarify my "as usual missed all the good stuff" comment. That wasn't referring to Thom's comments on air. That was referring to the fact that I missed all the "skulking" and "stalking." Probably the multiple IPs, too, whatever they are. I seem to just mindlessly gobble up "skulking posts" and "stalking posts" without ever realizing that's what they are, dropping into long, frothy arguments for a few days before someone nice sends me a personal email with a heads up.
It's very reassuring to have friends on the forum. On the other hand, I've never been at a shortage of words. Perhaps it's my calling to just exhaust these types.
As to Thom's comments on air, he made a very short, tasteful account of his wife's handling of the "internet stalker," (his term) leaving no doubt that he:
a. considered this person to be, unequivocably, a "stalker,"
b. entirely supported his wife's efforts to "challenge" him with a surgically designed, oblique psychosexual rebuttal (...to get his goat and permanently disuade him from posting on the forum...)
c. included a frank mention of the "small penis" claim and a very brief, humorous reference with respect to recent postings about penile enlargement apparatuses.
Hope that helps. There's really not much to add. The entire on-air comment was less than 60 seconds. Sorry you missed it. I teach next on Saturday AM, so maybe you can repay the service sometime.
HSA
Penis Report from Thom's Thursday Afternoon Radio Show
Labels: Miles, Thom's Loonies

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home