ThomHartmann

Friday, February 22, 2008

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

To Dave:

Dave, not sure if you get these posts in your email like I do. But wanted to send you a small note.

If you have not found where ren's latest home is at: OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards

They do have the token conservative Jubal. Loganthor and me were banned. I was even banned for being myself and asking a few questions.LOL

Also he hangs out with all the leftovers from Thom's at where they get to complain and bitch:Unjust

Anyway, I have been getting a little inspired and even Jason suggested that Loganthor set up and or maintain a forum. Well: RDRutherford Forum

LOL. Take care, hope we get a chance to talk in the future, in the little we did talk on Thom's I learned quite a bit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home