ThomHartmann

Friday, October 16, 2009

Get Paid to Drink Coffee! Join Free Today!

Is Kate a complete Idiot?

My husband and I quit celebrating birthdays for each other. We like to consider contemplate and perpetuate that 30-something feel we've got going on.

I've deleted my Thom's place bookmark, but I always find my way back, when CNN tells me to think idiotic thoughts!

lol

Enjoy your time together here, those who remain, brain intact, and willing to engage with another human's thoughts.
Yes, indeed an idiot that can not learn to change the channel to broadcasts that promote "idiotic thoughts"! Let alone the the fact that if someone tells you what to think then you should run away as fast as possible.

The most brain dead stupid poster on Thom's must be Kate, so why is she talking about herself? She has yet to engage in any person that was not a Libtard like herself, I know I tried.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home