Warren Huntsinger is an Asshole version 9569.
matt, science mostly just makes hypotheses and tests them. It's not that much about arriving at the certainty of knowing, especially out of the need to cover our deep and fragile uncertainties with that knowingness, though it's often misused with that in mind, as is religion. Science is mostly about how to openly question and explore. A conscious scientist is aware of that. I'm big on recognizing the validity of uncertainty and respecting another person's rights to their experience. Much of what goes on in our minds science simply can't test. Personally, I don't let anyone tell me what I think and feel about things, I don't give a shit what hokus pokus someone may come up with to try to convince me is their version of authority about me, I trust what I experience, even if my rational mind doesn't always make good sense of it, and I trust you are wise enough to do the same. That's the essence of being yourself, and of the dignity of personal responsibility.Strange you have no problem telling others how they feel. And you certainly have given your version of "authority" to others. You simply can not live by your own standards you place on others so easily, especially to those you "disdain".
What I realized when I woke up was that I had to decide for myself to get out of bed, put on this uniform I'd been given (think of that word: "uni" and "form") and follow orders that may involve doing something that I personally find both morally and ethically against my own personal self will. Not my rational thought, but my will. My ability to freely say "yes" or "no" to an authoritarian order. Very simple place to go within: "yes" or "no." Most of us make the discovery of "yes" or "no" by the time we are two years of age. Then there's the beginning battle with authority about then. All sales jobs, all con jobs are aimed at that personal place. All hegemony is aimed at controlling that individual "yes" or "no," one way or another.Considering you were a "con job", then it is interesting that you disparage salespeople in general. This does point out your underlying desire to control conversations and have absolute hegemonic power over any thread you were involved in. Being an intellectual bully is no way to live your life.
Since you could not "control" me, you had to continually make it personal. The ironic portion is that you accuse everyone else of your sins you manifest on a daily basis.
As we always stated, you truly lack the ability to see yourself in the mirror.
Labels: ren

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home