Hey Warren, intellectual dishonesty again??? Hey?
I figure Reagan was a PR pawn and as a professional actor he was good at reading and acting out a script. By inference one can trace how he was recruited, transformed from a Democrat, and groomed for the part. That he has become regarded as any sort of actual self actuated President, not to mention a "great" one, simply demonstrates the power of the PR industry that Freud's nephew, Eddie Bernays, put together in this nation during the last Century. Goebbels credited Bernays with being one of his inspirations and as being his propaganda role model. I urge anyone not familiar with Eddie Bernays to take the trouble to watch the four art BBC documentary,
http://www.thomhartmann.com/board/./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3895&sid=9b4285bf03b8641944645f95e6a258da
Strangely you just ignore all his writing that he did including most of his speeches ever given was either by his hand {pen and ink} or was edited to fit his taste. Unlike TOTUS now, Reagan showed that he was a voracious reader as well as writer. You ever go to the Reagan Library? It is close to where I live and I would love to show you around including his hand written speeches.
Ultimately this passage only shows your disdain for his conservative views while ignoring the vast amount of PR that controlled Democrats in office including the worst president in our lifetime at least {Carter}...
Labels: ren, Thom's Loonies

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home